Wednesday, October 26, 2011

We Came. We Saw. Blue Tape

      You have seen everyone's blog about how blue tape is "important" to our "education" But you do not realize HOW important blue tape is. Every day I walk into class all tired and annoyed because of how early we have to be in school , that's a whole nother blog story, and sit down at my desk waiting to be given piles of work; when all of a sudden a smile creeps along my face! "Blue Tape" I cry out in excitementit never fails and I am so relieved there is blue tape on the board because without it, I am not capable of focusing in class. Oh my gosh the blue tape! with its blue... tapeness standing out on the board! I love it! Every teacher who doesn't have blue tape in their classroom the students will not be prepared for when they get out into the real world, isn't that what High School is about? getting us ready to go into the real world? Plus blue tape is also a good way to keep a student quiet; It helps calme the mood of the class so the class doesn't misbehave. I think every teacher who doesn't have blue tape should be severely punished.
      Now... let's get serious... Blue tape is a complete waste of time! Having blue tape does not do anything but take up space on our board and cause distractions in class. People are sooo worried about how funding in school is so low, blah blah blah, when the school has to go out and WASTE their money and buy blue tape for the teachers to put in their classroom. What is it suppose to do anyway? Keep us focused? Better our education? I didn't even realize my teacher already had it on her board! We should be focusing on the more IMPORTANT things to do in the schools and not waste our time putting blue tape on the board! I know I sound very repetitive but you also have to tell a child more than once do something for them to get it done. So as I finish I just want to say how blue tape is a complete waste our time andshould not be put in our schools.

10 comments:

  1. Nice ending! I agree with the serious part. There are more important things to do than implement tape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. austin i totally disagree with the last paragraph! so what if we didn't even notice the blue tape on the board, or that it's a waste of time and money, WE NEED IT! all day everyday:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! nice! I love the sarcasm. But don't hate on the blue tape! Blue tape is the best implement in school since textbooks! haha jk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Austin, I love your blog on blue
    tape. I like the fact that you directly
    instructed, those who have the authority,
    to take it down. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried reading it a few times, but it lacked blue tape, so I was unable to focus...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blue tape is my favorite thing in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course teachers should be fired for not having blue tape & red tape rising !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog. You reminded me of my mom she says that all the time.

    ReplyDelete